TECHNICAL SURVEILLANCE COUNTER MEASURES (TSCM)
Do you have the feeling that your home is bugged or that someone is watching you? We can assist with technical surveillance counter measures (TSCM) for your home, business and vehicle. If you have noticed strange sounds or volume changes to your phone lines or the electrical plates on your power points look as if they’ve been adjusted, you could be the victim of electronic eavesdropping. For peace of mind, or to find out who is doing this and why, get in touch with the security TSCM specialists and restore control to your life.
IF YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE HAS BUGGED YOUR HOME:
- Call a TSCM specialist right away and have them come to your Sydney home or business premises. They will be able to conduct a TSCM sweep using special equipment to help locate the suspected tapping device.
- Do this discretely and only tell people who honestly need to know.
- Phone a TSCM provider away from your home or business premises, preferably call them from a pay phone. You don’t want the people who are bugging you to find out what you are doing.
- Do not look for an eavesdropping device yourself. In order to find one you need the right equipment and you also don’t want to alert others to your concerns. Leave it to the experts.
- For all of your undercover, emergency and TSCM needs, call us today. Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve by providing your home or business with round the clock security surveillance. Want the best night’s sleep you’ve had in years? Contact us now.
TSCM Prices for De-Bugging Sweeps
- The Price for a TSCM Survey will depend on the level of the threat as well as the size.
- Approximate time to complete a TSCM sweep per avg size of an office or house; 6 hours $1,100.00 + Travel time
- Approximate time to complete a TSCM sweep of a Vehicle; 3 hours $490.00 + Travel time
- Any additional work e.g Additional Consultation, additional techinical research, or report writing will be billed serperatly at an hourly rate of $180/hr.
For a free quote on your debugging requirements please contact our Sydney Office
Warning Signs of covert eavesdropping and bugging
Other know your professional trade / business secrets – loss of your secret information tends to show up in very subtle ways, you should always trust your instincts in this matter.
Strange sounds &/or volume changes on your phone line – This noise and irregular volume changes are usually caused by an amateur eavesdropper when they attach and snoop in on your phone line. It can also be cause by activating a listening device. Noise and volume changes are not always caused by eavesdropping but if you are concerned then you should definitely have it checked out by a TSCM specialist.
You can see signs of intrusion but nothing was taken – Furniture been moved, slight indication of footprints which were not there before, dirt on walls can mean that someone was at your property and has potentially broke in to install a device / fix problems with the device they installed earlier. If you see signs and you feel something isn’t right for example nothing was stolen, then you should have a TSCM specialist inspect your property.